Do you think people who hurt others, their karma will get back at them?

especially in romantic situations, someone who leads you on for fun and when you fall for them, they tell you theyre not serious about u, and you end up being heart broken. do you think he will get his karma and it will go round back to him someday?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad energy is bad energy. You sound like a nice person. If you cared for him and he played with you Karma has already acted. He lost you, and yes his losses will continue and repeat. He cannot see the forest there are too many trees in the way. Do you really want an idiot like that in your life?