Do you think people who hurt others, their karma will get back at them?

especially in romantic situations, someone who leads you on for fun and when you fall for them, they tell you theyre not serious about u, and you end up being heart broken. do you think he will get his karma and it will go round back to him someday?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad energy is bad energy. You sound like a nice person. If you cared for him and he played with you Karma has already acted. He lost you, and yes his losses will continue and repeat. He cannot see the forest there are too many trees in the way. Do you really want an idiot like that in your life?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To a large degree, yes. Those people often seem to be having a good time or not be bothered by it on the surface, but they also tend to be VERY unhappy people who have miserable relationships until/unless they learn, usually the hard way, the error of their ways.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you think that within their learning process, they will look back on the people they've hurt and think of them? or just the situations they were in and then learn from those?

• That doesn't always happen, but often it does, yes.

• i do believe one day they will fall so hard for someone that doesn't want them yes. And for people who are just plain rotten in general I do think they will live long lifes all alone and bitter

1|0
    0|0
  • My name on Facebook is Karl Karma because I believe Karma is a b**** so yeah, it will come and bite them.

1|0
    0|0
  • well in the end we all face the same fate, our biological clocks are ticking all the time, just a matter of when and where. circle of life, some earlier than others. my ex ended up leaving for some weirdo, then 3 months later she tells me this guy has made her life a living hell. justice was served karma style, that's why you don't go out with people you barely know. funny how some women are, I was the best thing that happened to her in her entire life and she chose to throw it all away for some smooth talking scum bag. she thought the grass was greener on the other side but she was so very wrong. ladies, words are worthless, actions speak a lot louder, think about that next time you date somebody.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha well it doesn't apply to all women, but yea I'm glad for u, she got her karma :)

• sure it does, some women are so gullible its ridiculous theyll believe anything a guy says to them, think and assess before you decide whether or not the guy is worth it

• While we all like to think that karma comes around, the truth is karma doesn't give a crap. Let's be honest, how many manipulative, terrible people do we see skirt away scott free of consequences day after day after day? The better question is, why do we care if they get what we think they deserve? If you're too busy thinking about them and how they deserve to have hell rain down on them then you're mind is in the wrong place. YOU are the important one here. YOU are the one you need to be concerned with. YOU are the only one you can affect directly and change. Put bad people out of sight and out of mind.

0|0
    0|0
    • i see your point, but I guess I have my moments and get all depressed. and being single isn't helping, deep down I do want to move on with an amazing guy but I never found him, so I end up reflecting on the past.

• I haven't met that amazing girl either. Just relax. We've got time. Don't let bad people get you down.

• Every time I see a hot celebrity woman that every man desires get fat and ugly after having everything handed to her I think one thing.

Karma.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes