I really like this girl who isn't over her ex what should I do?

like this girl and yes I am a girl.and she's not over her ex, I Haven't bothered her about it and I always help her anyway I can, I want her to be happy but I don't think Ill ever have a chance with her, I know I should wait, But I really like her and I don't know what to do or say.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Well then, now that I know what I need to know, I say that your choices are to wait it out, or option two. Option two, is to simply come up to her and plant one on her, and tell her how you feel, following a statement about wanting to make her happy, maybe then following up by telling her that you don't want to pressure her, so if she's not ready, you can live with it, and continue to be friends. The hard part of option two is that you're taking a risk. Furthermore, the hardest part is the potential waiting you'd have to do if she's not ready. You'd have to make good on the no pressure thing, and actually be friends. Some people can't handle that. I prefer to do that though, because it at least puts the offer out there, and the kiss usually at least gets them thinking. What do you think?