Why do I always end up with jerks?

They are the guys that portray themselves to be sweet & nice guys. They're very well-mannered, chivalrous, they always ask for me to come around and I do.

Then the next thing I know those some guys when I'm always there for them they start talking down to me, being overly rude, or just not respecting me in general and taking me for granted when all I did was be there for them when they wanted. Everyone else thinks they're the sweetest guys ever

How do I stop finding myself with these secret jerks?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Leave the guys alone and see a man. As long as you play with boys they will act like boys and you are the toy or show. You must like it or you would move on.

0|0
    0|0
    • I asked for advice not for someone to accuse me. You don't know anything about my situation to say that to me as if it were a fact.

• Try to get to know them awhile before going out with them? It's easier said than done. People can be very good at hiding their true inner self.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's good advice and yeah I should try to keep an eye out of red flags no matter how tiny they may be. I swear these guys come off as the sweetest things! I even nicknamed this guy "Sweetheart" and by the end of the year he was yelling at me and trying to TELL me what I think. It really hurts my feelings and ego when I treat guys so well because they put up this act like they're a nice guy then try to covertly abuse me slowly but surely.

Recommended myTakes