The girl you didn't get..........how often do you think about her?

There have been a couple of guys. Things just were not going to work out between us and I didn't put out.

They have a grudge against me. See I don't know how they can even do this if they were only infatuated and not in love.

How long do you hold this grudge and why?

IS there anything I can say to make them feel better?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on the manner.

If you get turned down properly, you usually hold no grudge, and some regrets flash from time to time when you mind is wandering.

If you get turned down in a dirty way, disrespectfully, or if you think you have been led on, then the regrets conflict with your ego, and that's how you get to detest someone.

• It's that they felt that they were led on. I WAS attracted to them.

Not intentionally dirty or disrespectful. I think it's more misunderstanding.

What can I say, anything?

You know I want to have good karma. How can I make it better?

• "I'd suggest you let it be, (+otherwise) at ..."

• Okay.