Sleepover without benefits? Help!

Ive been seeing this guy for almost 2 months now. I sleepover his place at least twice a week and we only do it about half the time. In the beginning we did it almost every time I slept over. He usually says he's tired and we'll just cuddle and watch a movie then just go to sleep without even making out or anything. Is this weird? Why does he not always want to do it? And why would he want me to sleepover if were not? I thought the guy was supposed to want it more!
I would think that he doesn't like me but he almost always texts me or asks me to hangout first and we cuddle and hold hands and act like a couple. He always offers to pay for me, and talks/hints at a future etc... I'm still confused!

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Is his health poor? Does he get really sleepy as a result of orgasm and need to save himself? There's a thing called POIS (Post Orgasmic Ilness Syndrome) that some guys have and need to limit their sex. Taking niacin (a kind of vitamin B) suppliments might help.