Sleepover without benefits? Help!

Ive been seeing this guy for almost 2 months now. I sleepover his place at least twice a week and we only do it about half the time. In the beginning we did it almost every time I slept over. He usually says he's tired and we'll just cuddle and watch a movie then just go to sleep without even making out or anything. Is this weird? Why does he not always want to do it? And why would he want me to sleepover if were not? I thought the guy was supposed to want it more!
Updates:
I would think that he doesn't like me but he almost always texts me or asks me to hangout first and we cuddle and hold hands and act like a couple. He always offers to pay for me, and talks/hints at a future etc... I'm still confused!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is his health poor? Does he get really sleepy as a result of orgasm and need to save himself? There's a thing called POIS (Post Orgasmic Ilness Syndrome) that some guys have and need to limit their sex. Taking niacin (a kind of vitamin B) suppliments might help.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't think he's very into you. It sounds like you've been put in the friend zone. If he's your age then his sex drive should be at its peak and if he isn't then he would still want to make out w you and stuff. He still wants you to sleepover cause he likes your companionship but I think once he meets someone he is really into then he will be gone. You should really be asking him these questions to find out for sure so you don't waste anymore time on someone who may not be fully into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha I agree with anonymous user up in the guys section. He probably likes you a lot and doesn't wanna make you feel like used(even if you that's not what you think =]) He doesn't want you hanging about only for sex. I say, the guy has got some feelings for ya'!

0|0
    0|0
  • He respects you and wants to wait until the situation presents itself.

Not every guy is after sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't think he's that into you. because personallly I would wanna do itquite a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe he doesn't want you to think that sex is all he wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe you're over at his house too much?

0|0
    0|0
  • There's something wrong between his ears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all guys are the same and it could be anything from emotional depression to being tired. I think they guy likes you for who you are and wants you around for more than just the benefits. He enjoys you being around. But then again it could be that he has someone else on the side to you never know. Have you asked him why?

0|1
    0|0
    • "I think they guy likes you for who you are and wants you around for more than just the benefits." Not all guys are (only) tryin to get some...amen to that

Recommended myTakes