Liking a guy - how to switch off!!

When I meet a guy I really like, I (just like many girls) can't stop thinking about them. It drives me nuts! I try so hard to stay busy, but it's not always easy. 2 questions:

1) Girls - how can I stop thinking like this?

2) Guys - how often do you get like this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It happens to me all the time. The more time I spend talking to a girl the more she will do this to me. She has to look decent tho. Usually is the cutest girls within that environment, and there is no reason behind it, the only reason why she is the one that does it to me is because she is the cutest. It sucks. But it can only happen to me if I'm forced to see her often. Maybe she is a classmate or a coworker, those are the most common.

0|1
    0|0
  • It happens to me every now and then. And when it does I'm just like you I think about them all the time. I've always been the type of guy who has that one girl that really drills into me. I got one on fb I like now. That's why I decided to start spending more time on GAG to get my mind off her. I'm starting to settle down emotionally now. I'll just have to find other things to do until the thoughts of her finally passes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes