Are these good, or just neutral signs?

Note - we are not dating. we are friends, and recently have slept together a few times

- He uses my name often when we talk/message

- He slept over once but didn't try to have sex with me. (though I initiated it the next morning)

- He referred to us as "we" recently - he had a bad experience with a travel agent and said to me "we don't trust him anymore" meaning him & i, even though I have no problems with the agent. It was meant as a joke, but I kinda felt it meant something anyway

- He will message me about random stuff like his favorite TV show, or baseball team ie not just when he wants to see me or has a question (though these are common interest and this is not every day)

- He really cuddles up to me in bed, not just spooning, but nestling into my hair

01