I get negative vibes from old architecture or old objects. Is it normal?

I get negative vibes from old architecture or old objects.Is it normal?

like I always prefer modern architecture.I can never ever live in an old style house or a castle or something like that.but I love a modern house with top of the line technology available.also ancient artifacts,sculptures give me this boring/negative kind of a feeling.Am I the only one who feels like that or there are others who feel alike?

Also,if given a chance I would never ever want to go back in time(even if it was glorious and royal) but rather in the future.

1117

Most Helpful Guy

• Without knowing you on a more personal level I can't say why you feel so strongly for it but all design and architecture is meant to invoke feelings and "vibes". It is up to you to decides what feeling it invokes inside you. That said I do not necessarily think this is what influence you since you say the future will be better or just as good when in reality design and architecture is always changing.

Right now we are in an age of minimalism where we want simple and practical designs with allot of light and only a handful of colors. It gives the feeling of being clean and efficient. This however will most likely change even in your own lifetime and you will probably change with it.