Boyfriend wants a loan, should I give it?

My boyfriend needs money to buy a tablet, its a silly thing to buy at the moment since he needs money for other things which are more important .

He always gives me money when I need it and he only needs 100 dollars and says he will pay me back when he starts working .

This is a silly question but should I give it ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. If my girlfriend needed a hundred bucks because she wanted to buy something, and it was an isolated incident (as in, she's not asking for money all the time) I'd probably give it to her.

Give, not loan. I don't "loan" people money in the first place. In the rare circumstances that I hand out money, I don't expect to ever get it back. I smile while they assure me that they'll pay me back, but I don't expect it to happen. Saves me the bother of feeling used later.

Although, so far, nobody's ever stiffed me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh hell no. You want to loan money to someone who doesn't have a job and wants to buy something he doesn't need? No no no. Don't expect to see that money back.

Look a loan is different if it were for bills. But is it something he needs? No its not. Tell him you got his back when it comes to things he needs. But he can wait to buy that tablet once he's employed and saved his own money. If he gets angry with you over this, I'd reevaluate your relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • NOOOOOOOOO. OH HELL NOOOOOOO. Did I mention No? I know because back when I was an immature young jerk, I blew a good deal because of a loan. Do save the heart ache. Tell him hey, nothing personal but no. It's just business. If he can do something to earn it, that's different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unemployed and wanting silly things at your expense. He do not sound very bright. Are you having sex with a monkey? Why doesen't his parents give it to him? I would say no.

1|0
    0|0
  • DO NOT LOAN HIM MONEY...I REPEAT...DO NOT LOAN YOUR Boyfriend MONEY. If you want to give him the money he needs...thats up to you...but no LOANING money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why bother to ask! It's not enough money to worry about. But still, I'd ask him to spend iton the other things you kentioned rather than on the latest electronic gadget.

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll never get that money back...so no.

Also what the f*ck good is a tablet when you're not employed?

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not! Not for a tablet. Especially if you believe he has other more important things he needs to use his money for.

My fiancé splurged on a tablet. Granted, it was with his money, but still... he bought it and he never uses it anymore. He still goes right back to his cell phone anyway. So, in the end, he could have splurged on something better and spent his money more wisely.

0|0
    0|0
  • He doesn't *need* the tablet.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes