Boyfriend wants a loan, should I give it?

My boyfriend needs money to buy a tablet, its a silly thing to buy at the moment since he needs money for other things which are more important .

He always gives me money when I need it and he only needs 100 dollars and says he will pay me back when he starts working .

This is a silly question but should I give it ?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know. If my girlfriend needed a hundred bucks because she wanted to buy something, and it was an isolated incident (as in, she's not asking for money all the time) I'd probably give it to her.

Give, not loan. I don't "loan" people money in the first place. In the rare circumstances that I hand out money, I don't expect to ever get it back. I smile while they assure me that they'll pay me back, but I don't expect it to happen. Saves me the bother of feeling used later.

Although, so far, nobody's ever stiffed me.