Weird or really weird?

My friend and I were inside our school bus. There were only 4 people inside, me, him, a girl and a boy. The 2 were seated on the other side, while we were seated on the other side. The 2 were sleeping and he and I were the only ones awake. Eventually he sat next to me and laid down his head on my lap. It was really awkward. What made it more awkward was that he held my hand and rested his head on it. We were like that for like 10 or 20 minutes.

Why would he do something like that?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably just wants to be close with you and ofcourse has a thing for you.

The idea of people being around but no one awake gives one a sense of being alone and also a kick and kinky excitement.

Either of these things explains his situation.

If you don't want him doing this or more to you, you must not allow him to touch you or any such thing next time.