Is it true you cannot compare different races 'beauty' to each other?

Is it true you cannot compare the beauty of a Latina to a black woman?

I am a very attractive black girl, and I am considered out of my boyfriends league.

His ex boyfriend was Latina (he is has well).

I asked who does he think is better looking (I think its me obviously because I am slim, with model looks).

She was short, with chubbiness spilling over.

He said you cannot compare the beauty of a black woman to that a latin womans.

Is that true?

I thought we were all humans here.
Sorry I meant his ex girlfriend, lmao.

55

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's true. Just think of this. The two best looking girls I've ever seen where different races. One was white. Very Nordic, blond tall etc.

The other was from Purto Rico. She was very Latino. Dark hair very dark skin.

They were both beautiful girls but they both also dressed very well and had very flattering styles.

(What I describe is what the girls were wearing the first time I saw them)

When I first met her the blond was wearing one of those shirts that is very tight, with those fake sleeves and going past her butt. She had loose ripped jeans and combat boots. Her hair was gently waving and stopped at the small of her back. It also had a one part at the end dyed red.

Also the tips of her nails were painted black.

The Latino was very different. She had much shorter hair tied in a ponytail. She was wearing one of those parachute shirts (I don't know what they are called that's just what they remind me of) tight jeans tucked into ugg boots. she had large hoop earnings and a sweep of hair coming into her eyes.

Now I could never tell you which was prettier. I also know that if they switched styles they neither would be flattered.

I won't describe the best looking black girl I've ever seen because I still know her. And I have a hard enough time staying with my girl as it is (I'm kidding I don't have a girl) But I don't think it's to appropriate to describe someone that I know without asking.