Is Barack Obama a Muslim?

About 10 percent of the public believes that Barack Obama is a Muslim. How was this misconception become a widespread as it is and who is more likely to believe this?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fox news viewers are more likely to believe it but in reality every president so far has been Christian. It is born because he is a black man (though Muslims are generally Arabic.. yeah I don't quite get it either) and his name is Barrack --> Hussein <-- Obama.

Racism is by no means dead in America...

2|3
    0|2
    • Ah that was a sorry sob. So much for the USA's famous "freedom of speech". No wonder your country is breaking apart with people like you anonymous American fox news viewer # 500000

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why would it matter one way or the other? There's no mention of religious obligation concerning presidential election anywhere within the constitution nor the amendments to it... There is this though...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

0|2
    0|0
  • Because people are ignorant and think if you're not white or if your middle name is Hussein you're defaulty Muslim

1|1
    0|0
    • but what proof do we have that he wasnt, being that he can't produce a proper birth certificate and he filed for scholarship in university as a foreign student

• That's the most ignorant post I've seen in a LONG TIME. Islam isn't a race, it's a religion. I could be born in Iceland and be a Muslim if I wanted to be. He produced a birth certificate a long time ago, Donald Trump just wanted to make drama. I don't know about the scholarship thing, but it seems logical if he has a dual nationality because I doubt they had their quota so it gave him more chance

• isn't 10% the same amount of people that doesn't believe we went to the moon?

maybe 10% of the us people are very gullible or are living under a rock type of thing.

0|3
    0|0
    • 36% Of Americans believe Aliens have visited Earth.

22% Of Americans believe the Earth will end during their lifetime.

46% Of Americans don't believe in Evolution.

21% Of Americans don't believe in Global Warming.

I should stop now because its a bit too easy to poke fun at them...

• Show All
    • Statistics are pretty interesting sometimes don't you agree?

• why does it matter? I mean everyone in this country has different religious beliefs. Why should being Muslim any different than being catholic or christian? People make a big deal over the most idiotic issues

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't care about his religion, I care about his record and that is not up to par with what I want

0|5
    0|0
  • LOL what if he is? how does that change the price of oil?

1|0
    0|0
    • what does it have to do with oil,

you don't find it a problem that an Americanlaw is a president has to be American and he is Muslim, who might I remind you attacked our own country?

• does it mean that all mu slims are terrorists? and if he is a Muslim does it make him non- Americana. I thought being American meant that you were born in American and has nothing to do with ones religious affiliation. I don't get why people make things like this an issue... do "real Americans" have a certain look... oh yes they are Indians... I forgot . no offense but this is the Most ignorant question I have seen posted on this site

• More importantly: why the heck does it matter?

The church and state should be kept separate.

0|1
    0|1
  • No he's Christian. But his middle name is Houssein which is creepy and sketchy

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes, Barak Obama is a Muslim.

0|1
    2|4
    • is there direct proof that he is, anything leading to him being?

• I was trolling. Yeesh. So many downvotes. Did you notice I didn't even spell his name properly?

• He is not a Muslim.

0|0
    0|0
  • all I know is he wasn't born in America

0|1
    2|2
    • well doesn't that mean he can't be president?

• its supposed to but it didn't for some reason.

• I don't know. I thought that the media made a big enough deal about that f***ing crazy preacher at that church he attended that they would all know better than that.

0|2
    0|0
  • People are stupid. And stupid people watch Fox News.

Only Fox could run stories about Obama going to a hate filled pastors church then in the next breath argue that he is a secret Muslim.

They are beyond stupid. And we have always been at war with Eurasia.

1|1
    0|1
  • No he's not a Muslim but I heard one of his ancestors is Muslim (maybe) his father.

1|1
    1|1
    • But what's the difference?

Even if he's a Muslim or not. Why are you being racist?!

• His father was Muslim you are correct

• Thanks for confirming the info! :)

• Barack Obama is a horrible President, I could care less about him being a Muslim. It's not confirmed but there are a few signs he is- 1) Middle name is Hussein. 2) Always apologizing to Muslims over everything (like the attack on Libya he blamed on a video).

0|2
    2|3
    • Thank you for reinforcing my point. And Obama is still a step up from George bush so be happy.

• BUSH HASN'T BEEN IN OFFICE FOR 4 YEARS NOW. Jesus Christ, stop blaming Bush. Obama was worse than Bush ever was! Obama spent nearly triple what Bush did in 8 years in only 4. Plus you are from Australia and I don't care about your opinion on American politics.

Recommended myTakes