Is Barack Obama a Muslim?

About 10 percent of the public believes that Barack Obama is a Muslim. How was this misconception become a widespread as it is and who is more likely to believe this?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• Fox news viewers are more likely to believe it but in reality every president so far has been Christian. It is born because he is a black man (though Muslims are generally Arabic.. yeah I don't quite get it either) and his name is Barrack --> Hussein <-- Obama.

Racism is by no means dead in America...

• Ah that was a sorry sob. So much for the USA's famous "freedom of speech". No wonder your country is breaking apart with people like you anonymous American fox news viewer # 500000