Tonight broke up with my girlfriend, what to do to feel better?

Girls and guys, what would be your advice for me, just broke up with the girl I love, and I feel bad right now, give me advice please what to do to feel better.
Updates:
I feel a little bit better my friend give me some courage and thanks to everyone who answered you're all great.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you loved her, then nothing in the world is going to make you feel better.

If you didn't love her, then you have lots of options. Basically, do something to take your mind of it. Call a friend who can make you laugh (not a girl, because you're in rebound mode, my friend), hang out with people who can get you to stop thinking about her. That's really all you can do if you truly, genuinely cared about her. No matter what you do, there's going to be that heart-sunk, stomach-twisted feeling in your gut for quite a while (if you truly loved/cared about her) and it's going to linger, even in the back of your mind, no matter what you do.

The only thing that will make it subside is time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would use the voddod doll , make a doll of her with her picture and stick it full of pins, cut its head off, put itin the cat box, and so on.

Then go somewhere you've never been b efore, even if it's just a local coffee shop, and people watch, flirt with the waitress, get involved in a new book if she doesn't respond..just get your head in a new place.

0|0
    0|0
    • I love her, I don't hate her lol.

• There's really not a quick fix. I would recommend working out...hanging out with friends, and start looking for the next girl ASAP. Searching and talking to other girls will help...but right now its probably the last thing on your mind. Just realize its not the end of the world...and you will meet another great girl in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • go out with your friends. go to the movies. watch t.v. read ...anything to keep your head off of the thought. I chat on GAG...i helps.

if you like sports...go to the gym, shoot hoops.

best,

do you think you two can work something out say like just take a break for now no contact...

0|0
    0|0
    • we can't work things anymore it's over forever, I hope I'll get better soon

• give yourself time...travel .. join new activities...best :)

• Reflect on what went wrong and learn from it. I'm going to assume you had good reasons for breaking up with someone that you love, so I won't ask or delve into that part of it. If it hurts too much to be around her, then distance yourself from her or things that remind you of her, and if it doesn't hurt, then feel free to start your chapter of being friends with this girl. And do not start a new relationship with someone else just yet; it never ends well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately it takes time. Broken hearts take a while to heal. What do you normally do when you're sad? Try those things and keep your chin up.

You're worth more than who you are with. So, I hope you're not feeling worthless...because no one is. Everyone has value.

Good Luck on this dreary trail, sir!

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on why you broke up with her but you can try to talk to other girls get out make friends do things don't sit in the house and mope all day right ?

0|0
    0|0
    • I can talk to other girls but I am not in the mood yet.

• accept it as part of life, wait it out, learn if you can then move on.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you love this girl, then why are you accepting that you broke up and that's it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because we can't be together anymore, that's why, she done wrongs I done wrongs we can't get back together I just have to forget it, my friend helps me a lot he is the best friend in the world!

• Sorry, but that's rubbish. Love isn't all bright skies and great days, love isn't that easy, sometimes you have to fight for it.

• If you think I didn't fight for it you have a very big mistake here ;(

• No problem that half a bottle of good scotch can't help evading ;)

0|0
    0|0
    • Give me jack daniels :D

• Ice cream. ( I scream )

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes