Am I dehydrated? or flushing out everything?

I did have a medium cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts. I just started a diet and I have been drinking a lot of water. I did feel faint an hour ago. I am peeing like crazy, I mean every 30minutes my urine is clear. Am I flushing out everything or something? because this is getting annoying. I am dehydrated? Like what is wrong with me?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Caffine sometimes can trigger this. It irritates the bladder which results the bladder in virtually dehydrating you by peeing which is actually a way of it decaffinating itself by flushing.

Avoid caffine and stick to natural juices.

In the interim, till you don't get the caffine out of your system, keep drinking water.

• but I have been drinking a lot of water...so I was just confused

• Then it's OK, it will clear out. If you are drinking a lot of water then it's also natural to pee more. If it's the caffine then it's better avoided or kept to minimal.

It also may be just one of those days like a rainy day where humidity is maximum when one goes to pee more often.