Are women really insecure? How can you tell?

I mean they don't look insecure...most of them I see look normal and have normal conversations with. So why does everyone say women are very insecure? How can you tell if they are or not?

60

Most Helpful Girl

• We can be insecure about different things. Personally, I am totally at ease with my personality, but I'm a little body-conscious (not that I actually show it). It's not like I hate myself, but I try to never let anyone see me in my underwear, and I don't wear bikinis.

I guess as much as I'd like to be 100% comfortable in my own skin, there's still a corner of my brain that tells me I'll never be as hot as all those beautiful actresses and models all the guys go crazy for. And yeah, I know about photoshop and airbrushing and blah blah blah, but even without all those tools, I still feel like they're more attractive than I am.

Most of the time, you can't tell.