Scared to talk to girls

I have a lot of girls that like me and check me out a lot but the thing is I'm socially awkward. I was homes chooled till high school and I'm not good with people in general. I can barely order my own food without seeming awkward up until last month.I've missed so many opportunities to talk to girls because I always convince myself I'm not good enough. Apparently females always think I'm sexy but when I look in the mirror I seem ugly to myself . Help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Join some social groups outside of home. Girls are just people, nothing to be scared of, just be yourself, start with a smile and hello or hi, it doesn't have to be complicated. Keep doing it until you get comfortable with that and move on to small talk a little at a time. But you need to put yourself in places or social events where you have the opportunity to practice. Placing a order, even if it seems awkward is a perfect opportunity, ask the clerk what they recommend, or what their fav it and order it. Step outside the box.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• you just need to get out there more and face your fear head on . I don't think in reality there is anything for you to be scarded about . young women will rarely reject a simple conversation if the guy is half normal . so it won't be that hard to talk to various different girls if you make an effort to do so . now I'm not saying try and date them just yet but get more familar with them and make some contacts

0|0
    0|0
  • If many women find you attractive you have to think about the positive stop telling yourself your ugly if you were ugly women wouldn't be interested in you. Just talk to the girl if she finds you attractive chances are that she will still find you attractive even if you are socially awkward.If you want to be less awkward just talk to her like you would talk to someone whom you don't find attractive,also think of random topics to talk about to keep the convo going,and smile a lot,be sure to talk with enthusiasm. Just realize you are good enough if you weren't good enough then she wouldn't be interested if she wants you go for it sometimes you just have to say who cares.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes