Scared to talk to girls

I have a lot of girls that like me and check me out a lot but the thing is I'm socially awkward. I was homes chooled till high school and I'm not good with people in general. I can barely order my own food without seeming awkward up until last month.I've missed so many opportunities to talk to girls because I always convince myself I'm not good enough. Apparently females always think I'm sexy but when I look in the mirror I seem ugly to myself . Help.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Join some social groups outside of home. Girls are just people, nothing to be scared of, just be yourself, start with a smile and hello or hi, it doesn't have to be complicated. Keep doing it until you get comfortable with that and move on to small talk a little at a time. But you need to put yourself in places or social events where you have the opportunity to practice. Placing a order, even if it seems awkward is a perfect opportunity, ask the clerk what they recommend, or what their fav it and order it. Step outside the box.