He was looking at me through his camera lens

I think this guy at my school was looking at me through the camera on his phone. I don't know if he was taking a picture or filming me...but it may sound crazy but I believe he was sitting there watching me walk by through the camera on his phone and I happen to look at him when he was doing it. That was almost two weeks ago and honestly, I think he's been avoiding me now. Which is unfortunate I wanted to talk to him even before he did this. Now he's no where to be found. Guys, do you ever do this? I didn't think it was creepy...but I just really wanna talk to him but I don't want him to feel awkward. Any advice?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah some guys might do something like that , the easy availablity of cell phone cameras means more people have the ability to take pictures they normally wouldn't of . some will abuse this privilage . I'm not really sure why you think this guy is worth talking to after this ?

1|0
    0|0
    • Well, because I think he likes me and wanted to look at me without me realizing he was looking at me. I don't think he was trying to be creepy. I was just wondering if this was a "thing", a technique to look at your crush or something? Hahaha. But thank you for answering!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• that's pretty clever, I would have never thought to do that lol but I bet girls do this kinda stuff allll the time with their friends way more than guys do.

0|0
    0|0
    • I've never done it, but it's a smart way to look at someone if you don't want them to know you're looking at them. It's the equivalent to wearing shades, I suppose :3

• exactly lol

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes