Do girls like crazy guys?

My friends consider me to be eccentric or just plain crazy. I'm proud of being unique and I usually get people laughing at me or with me in the process. I'm not talking about full blown insanity here.

Is this a turn off or even a turn on to girls?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• Laughing is a total make or break for me because I laugh at everything and love to laugh so if someone can't make me laugh it's a deal breaker. Like a lot of the other girls said, too crazy to where it's embarassing isn't a good thing, and you'd have to know when to be serious, but I'm goofy so personally it's fine.