Do girls like crazy guys?

My friends consider me to be eccentric or just plain crazy. I'm proud of being unique and I usually get people laughing at me or with me in the process. I'm not talking about full blown insanity here.

Is this a turn off or even a turn on to girls?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Laughing is a total make or break for me because I laugh at everything and love to laugh so if someone can't make me laugh it's a deal breaker. Like a lot of the other girls said, too crazy to where it's embarassing isn't a good thing, and you'd have to know when to be serious, but I'm goofy so personally it's fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• some girls like it. I personally love being aroud someone who makes me laugh as I love to laugh also. I can be eccentric at times also its a lot of fun to be around. don't sweat it.

0|0
    0|0
  • it depend if you have anything in common with them or some other reason why they should date you . I don't think they'd date you cause you were crazy but it you really clicked they might overlook it

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose this is a 'mixed bag'. Where some girls may find it a 'turn on, other girls wont. At the end of the day you are who you are and people will just have to accept this or 'MOVE ON'! Xxx

0|0
    0|0
  • "crazy" covers a lot of ground, from the endearingly unique to the obnoxiously annoying...it could be a good or bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends what you mean by crazy. I don't get embarrassed easily...so if you're so crazy that I get embarrassed then it’s a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a unique type of personality, though there are so many kinds of unique

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes