What does it mean when a guy (coworker) looks in your eyes for a long period of time?

He was on the phone as I was leaving work and had asked me a question he didn't know the answer to so I told him then after that he just kept looking me in my eyes for like 3 minutes I did the "clock" test. I looked away then looked back and he followed my eyes? He's a shy guy and recently started working with me (3 weeks ago, we're both hosts in a restaurant I'm a day host and he's a night host so we don't see each other often but when we do we flirt a bit) and I've pretty much liked him since I met him. I know he thinks I'm cute because another coworker told me that. He treats me a whole lot differently than everyone else. He even started coming in on his days off when he knows I work.. And today he brought his friend in with him and they both were asking me questions and when the guy I like went outside to answer the phone his friend started questioning me about different things.. Any help? Thanks in advance.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Girl, you know what it means.

:) He likes you but isn't very aggressive in making the first move (asking you out).

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I know.

Thats a problem because I'm not either. I'm a very shy type person and am not a very forward kind of person. I did add him on Facebook and he aaccepted but I'm waiting to see if he tries to take it a step forward. Any advice on trying to get him to? haha

• Show All
    • Well nothing major happened..just a lot more flirting haha...i didn't include this in thw first post but I've been really thinking about it lol...he did tell a friend he's not necessarily looking for a girlfriend right now because he's focusing on his life and everything right now..kinda hoping it all falls into place..every time I'm around him I'm hoping itll work out though haha

• Well, if that's the case don't expect anything major to happen. He really likes you and maybe something more could develop (such has intimate partners). But if he's not at a time or place for a relationship, then it won't happen.

• He just wants to fuk. keep ing it real. I do the exact same thing. And females be getting played every time. Its funny how girls over think things. it works towards our advantage. Sorry but I'm just letting you know. so if you get played. Don't say you weren't warned.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes