What does it mean when a guy (coworker) looks in your eyes for a long period of time?

He was on the phone as I was leaving work and had asked me a question he didn't know the answer to so I told him then after that he just kept looking me in my eyes for like 3 minutes I did the "clock" test. I looked away then looked back and he followed my eyes? He's a shy guy and recently started working with me (3 weeks ago, we're both hosts in a restaurant I'm a day host and he's a night host so we don't see each other often but when we do we flirt a bit) and I've pretty much liked him since I met him. I know he thinks I'm cute because another coworker told me that. He treats me a whole lot differently than everyone else. He even started coming in on his days off when he knows I work.. And today he brought his friend in with him and they both were asking me questions and when the guy I like went outside to answer the phone his friend started questioning me about different things.. Any help? Thanks in advance.

11