Which vehicle should I get?

I tried to get pictures, but for some reason the images weren't working. ): but I figured you guys would have a round about idea of what kind I'm talking about. I can't decide between the jeep wrangler sahara, mustang GT or the honda civic. All 2011 models.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• What are your needs and desires? How much do you drive? What kind of roads are they? How much can you afford for gas and insurance?

It'd be one thing if you listed cars in the same market segment, but you've got an SUV, a sports car, and a compact... there's no easy way to compare them.