Is colored denim still suitable to wear?

i know usually people don't wear white in fall, so I was wondering how about colored denims? like I have a light blue one, but I feel that's better to be wore in summers, although here the weather is still pretty hot, like mid 80, but still...what you think? do you still wear them?!

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I think colored denim can look great regardless of what season. If you pair it with the right top and shoes you can look amazing at all times :) I'm really getting into the pastel colored jeans crazy right now myself and am considering buying one :)