How do you feel about a girl driving a truck?

My first vehicle was a Lexus LS 400. I was surprised because I didn't think my parents would get me a car. I was quite disappointed though because I didn't really like the car. I'm tiny, 5' 2" 94 lbs and that car was huge! I eventually convinced my dad to help me get a truck (my dream vehicle) and I got a ford ranger. When I drove the Lexus, guys would seem interested in me but now that I drive a truck guys don't even notice me.

Some of my closest friends who are guys and are white think it's awesome that I drive a truck and I love it but I was wondering why don't guys find girls who drive trucks appealing?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think it matters. Maybe they think a man should be driving it. lol. XD It honestly shouldn't matter hahahah. BUT guys who drive trucks..hot. lol.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Trucks are considered "manly" and probably the guys you are to are "country" guys. I don't care what someone drives, but trucks aren't "head turners" like your Lexus. So if you want to turn heads of different types of guys ditch the truck.

1|0
    0|0
    • Naaa...I prefer my truck and if I have to die a lonely old woman, with 15 million pets and my ford truck...hello cruel fate. LOL

• Haha. Then by all means drive your truck :)

• I would not care at all, it makes no difference to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it. It just doesn't look right.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes