How do you feel about a girl driving a truck?

My first vehicle was a Lexus LS 400. I was surprised because I didn't think my parents would get me a car. I was quite disappointed though because I didn't really like the car. I'm tiny, 5' 2" 94 lbs and that car was huge! I eventually convinced my dad to help me get a truck (my dream vehicle) and I got a ford ranger. When I drove the Lexus, guys would seem interested in me but now that I drive a truck guys don't even notice me.

Some of my closest friends who are guys and are white think it's awesome that I drive a truck and I love it but I was wondering why don't guys find girls who drive trucks appealing?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I honestly don't think it matters. Maybe they think a man should be driving it. lol. XD It honestly shouldn't matter hahahah. BUT guys who drive trucks..hot. lol.