Do you think keeping pictures of somebody that I like is creepy?

So I keep pictures of a girl that I really like but for unfortunate reasons we cannot be together (so please don't tell me to try because it just can't happen). They are pictures of her Facebook and I often like to look at them just to remember her.

Is that weird?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• not really..i dated this guy and one time I sent him a pic of me, I looked really sexy. I was fully clothed I was just posed in a really sexual manner without being undressed so I guess it was kind of a tease. he loved it.at the time. I was surprised because he was always telling me he wants pics of me without clothes. anyway we are not dating now but he told me recently he still has it..and thinks it is hot.i didn't know if I should be flattered or weirded out by that but I will say knowing he has it and imagining him thinking of me made me happy.