Are thigh gaps healthy?

Is having a thigh gap healthy? Does it indicate that you're under weight? If you don't have one, does it mean you're fat? Do you think thigh gaps are ugly, or attractive. Please share your opinion with me, I'd really like to know what others think of them. a lot of my friends have naturally skinny legs, thus they have thigh gaps. But I've got soccer/runner legs, so I've got built/fat thighs, and muscly fat calves. Can anyone tell me how I can work to thin/ tone down my legs. Even if not to get a thigh gap, but to make them less bulky.

66

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please. It has to do with the size of your legs compared to the size of your hips. Some girls have wide hips and skinny legs, this the gap. Some have narrow hips and skinny legs, no gap. Some have wide hips and wide legs, no gap, Some have narrow hips and wide legs...no gap.

It's a body type. You can't really change your body type too much.