Yellow / green circles for eyes?

When I woke this night, I saw some yellow / green-like circles before both of my eyes, for some minutes. Sometimes they went up, but mostly stayed still. I just woke up, and hadn't had any lights on.

What could it be?

Thx

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's called phosphenes.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• it has to do with over using the cones in your eyes... cones are the little sensory things that allow us to see color just like when you stare at a an image for a minute then see that image when you look at a white piece of paper but in opposite colors. when you opened your eyes in the dark I assume, It caused your eyes to over use them then call for back up of other ones that allow you to see other colors making you "see things"

0|0
    0|0
  • Just hallucinations. Another fun thing you can do is look at a white surface for a while and you will start to see shapes moving around on it. This is in fact shadows of tiny stuff in your eyes. Can't remember exactly what it is right now though. Either something to do with blood vessels or on the lens.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're probably going to be killed by a ghost, sorry.

2|1
    0|0
  • I've had this happen it may just be your eyes adjusting! Our eyes are amazing they automatically adjust without us knowing! It's just like any other thing we don't operate, but is automatic if something goes "wrong" we notice and freak out for no reason! I'm sure your just fine!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes