Is this normal for me to like this?

When we are out he would call me darling, sweetie, my partner to others. When we getting frisky he would call me names like whores / bitch.

Sometimes he would also call me bitch in text or in person (not in real fight) Is it normal for me to like it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• not only that this is normal, it's perfect. just perfect.

a few weeks ago I went to some rather very formal event with my chick (and she's what you'd consider *a true lady*). it was boring like hell, place packed with people, and quiet, so I couldn't really talk dirty to her sitting next to me showing her amazing legs and feet. I picked up the phone and sent her a text full of words like "whore," "worthless," "slut," "bitch," and my favorite - "****."

just seeing her eyes after she read that message got me hard.

i'm living a dream.

1|0
    0|0
    • *just seeing her eyes after she read that message got me hard.*

She mad at you or you got turned on?

• Show All
    • your friends have some boring ass sex life then :)

now, about calling names in fights; sometimes there are pretty heavy words said when someone is really angry. so if it happens that he says "don't be such a bitch about it" don't take it the wrong way, because people use these words pretty regularly and has probably nothing to do with your sexual preferences.

but if he brings up your your sexual side in a fight and he points it out, then you have a problem.

• haha they probably do.

We often have playful fights never serious one. In playful fights he might say you are such a kid / pain in the ass / you bitch.

I use the word bitch a lot myself. Whenever I say that my female friend just give me a weird look.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• As long as they're used appropriately for the given situation, I don't see a problem with it. He's not disrespecting you. If you felt disrespected or it made you feel bad, then that would be another story. If you like it, it's all good. I like that kind of thing sometimes too.

0|0
    0|0
  • From what I hear a lot of people like it, so I guess it's normal. A lot of people talk dirty when they're in the mood.

1|0
    0|0
    • Right, I like it when he talks like this, but my female friends were really offended when they found out he calls me bitch. They think I'm opening the door for him to call me bitch in real fights. I wonder if they are too uptight or I'm not normal for liking it.

• Show All
    • What about when he is sending me dirty text or email? He would say stuff like you know you like it bitch

• As long as it is sexual, and you enjoy it. If it offends you or upsets you, then let him know.

• I'd say it's normal. It's kind of like role playing, you know he isn't serious about it, and it spices things up a bit :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • He may have been playful, but the word is inherenlty disrespectful and both of you should found a different way of communicating. What's wrong with lover girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • i'm gonna take your post as a joke or an embarrassment to our gender. you decide.

• He calls me doll / darling / sweetie / bitch / whore. I don't know why I hate it when he calls me sweetie.

Nothing really wrong with lover girl, just not something on top of our head.

• I call my girlfriend a slut all the time while we're having sex. I make her say it. God, it makes me so hot. Questions?

1|0
    0|0
  • loves it. especially when he goes all IM YOUR DADDY mode <3 :3 I die

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh.. I don't like name calling... But that's me. I wouldn't call it normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd enjoy it, my partner doesn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes..i like that too

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes