Is this normal for me to like this?

When we are out he would call me darling, sweetie, my partner to others. When we getting frisky he would call me names like whores / bitch.

Sometimes he would also call me bitch in text or in person (not in real fight) Is it normal for me to like it?

55

Most Helpful Guy

• not only that this is normal, it's perfect. just perfect.

a few weeks ago I went to some rather very formal event with my chick (and she's what you'd consider *a true lady*). it was boring like hell, place packed with people, and quiet, so I couldn't really talk dirty to her sitting next to me showing her amazing legs and feet. I picked up the phone and sent her a text full of words like "whore," "worthless," "slut," "bitch," and my favorite - "****."

just seeing her eyes after she read that message got me hard.

i'm living a dream.

• *just seeing her eyes after she read that message got me hard.*

She mad at you or you got turned on?

• your friends have some boring ass sex life then :)

now, about calling names in fights; sometimes there are pretty heavy words said when someone is really angry. so if it happens that he says "don't be such a bitch about it" don't take it the wrong way, because people use these words pretty regularly and has probably nothing to do with your sexual preferences.

but if he brings up your your sexual side in a fight and he points it out, then you have a problem.

• haha they probably do.

We often have playful fights never serious one. In playful fights he might say you are such a kid / pain in the ass / you bitch.

I use the word bitch a lot myself. Whenever I say that my female friend just give me a weird look.