What do you usually do when you get angry?

When I am angry I imagine that I hit the person that make me angry then I ask him/her not to talk to me for 5 minutes so I have time to calm down.

What do you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I run

I punch things

I scream

I go saddle up my barrel racer (horse) and just let him fly through the fields by my house till we're both tired. Then I'm too high on life to be mad anymore. Plus, he's the best listener.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm don't usually get angry at people but when I would silently fume and walk away, then I tend to pace in circles until I cool down but when I'm really angry and frustrated I just burst in to tears and sob hysterically- which is pretty weird because I almost never cry when I'm actually sad :(

0|0
    0|0
  • i try not to let it get to me. I don't appreciate my emotions taking over. that, and seeing and being around angry people piss me off, so I try to refrain from getting angry. its unavoidable but its best to deal with it right away.

usualy, I think about the cause of my anger and realize its no big deal so I just shrug it off and continue on with my day.

if I can't get over it, I just take a nap. it helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get angry very fast, but when I do I ask the person I'm mad at to just leave me alone, and I'll usually go for a walk and come back after 15 minutes so I'm calmed down, and he/she is also calmed down. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually I stay qutie for a while or try to ignore the person but If they countine to piss me off that's when I start yelling, getting in people faces, saying smartass comments, and sometime throwing stuff. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends- usually I vent when I have the opportunity. Often it's out loud to friends or family, sometimes in my journal if it's not something my friends/family want to listen to or if it's not something I want to share with them.

If I'm very angry with a specific person- well, I might yell at them but guaranteed when I calm down like ten minutes later I'm begging forgiveness...If it's someone I don't know that well, I'll probably hold it in then vent it out later- I tend to only yell at people I'm close to, I guess because I know they'll forgive me for it- especially since I don't do it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either try to cool down, or go out of my house to work out or run. It's good to use that energy in a positive, constructive way.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they're out of ear shot I usually say "well f*** you to then " or just a bunch of cuss words. And then I flip them off when their back is turned.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually just yell a few words, even though hurtful, then walk away. Then ten minutes later I will love you again :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i cry.i cry when I'm happy, sad , laughin scared it don't matter I guess I'm weird like that I'm just not a violent person don't like to get physical in a mean way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I take a deep breath and think of puppies giving my daisies as a gift

then I listen to the grungiest, heaviest, blackest metal of all metaldom.

I call it, inverted osmosis method

0|0
    0|0
  • Scream, swear, name every four letter word that isn't in the dictionary. Imagine myself doing violence. Then I cool off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get a knot in my stomach, and then I just get quiet. I try to get my mind off what or who made me angry

0|0
    0|0
  • haha when I get angry with someone I feel like biting the person if I can't bite the person ill bite any random person to release my anger

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes a lot to get me pissed off enough to get a reaction but when you do it depends entirely on the situation, who it is, where it is, who's fault it is.

For example if I'm at work and it's a client who does so I won't give any reaction because it's the client and you need to be professorial, after ask it's business.

If I'm driving and you manage to piss me off you're gonna get that one moment of I will yell anything that comes to mind, possibly give the finger.

If you're a guy and piss me off then take a swing, I'm swinging right back

If it was my fault though that caused it then I'm just gonna try to keep quiet cause that was on me so as long as you don't take a swing you'll get no reaction.

Also the whole anger thing is mostly in a burst, I don't hold a grudge so once the moment is done then the anger is done too and I'm like instantly calm.

0|0
    0|0
  • try to chill out. but angry girls will sometimes not let up.

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean? they start yelling?

• Show All
    • 1 She calls me Patric from bob sponge

2 She does that with her fingers at my weist -->( )<--

3 She always complains about everything

• get her... just kidding..

• When I get angry, I quickly go away from the source of anger (if t's a person -_-) to a quiet, empty room so that I can think straight and not do/say any further thing that might cause an even greater dispute, think about the conflict, fume off, complain about the conflict to God (yes that helps a great deal, because He calms me down and allows me to see my wrongs as well as become forgiving), see if any part was my fault (and there always is a part no matter how small, that is my fault), think about the fault of the person with which I got angry with, think of how I'm gonna go back and talk to the person in as much calmness as possible so as not to start off any new disputes, go back to the person, explain why I got angry, my faults in my part, apologize for my faults, explain what he/she did that got me angry, and then I hear what he/she has to say to that, with as much effort to not get angry again (in case the person doesn't acknowledge his/her faults and/or apologize.

0|0
    0|0
  • THROW IT ON THE GROUND! welcome to the real world jackass!

0|0
    0|0
  • It takes a lot to get me angry, so when I do I just go quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually jog, and listen to dubstep/heavy metal. It really helps :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I talk about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Run.

*POOF*

Gone.

-repeat-

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it gone with the wind

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the extent of what happened.

If they pissed me off enough, I will f*ck up their future and find a way to make things hard for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • PLAY GAMES!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes