Guys would you set either next to the girl you like or face to face with her?

guys if you like a girl would you either seat next to the girl you like (better for touching her) or seat with her face to face (so you can look in her eyes) and I am not talking about a date with only you too but e.g. when you are out dining with friends

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question. If it is a long table, I would sit F2F as I would want to see how interested she is in whatever I say. Does she smile or even understand my jokes. If it were a round table, then I prefer side by side because as ot is we are not close enough, we can see each others estures and also, it gives the added chance to see if she cares about me. If she notices that I need something and if she acts on that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Next. This way I can tell if she likes me whether she points towards me or away. I find that if she points towards or away from me is a better indication of attraction than sitting across from one another and relying on leaning in or out. However, if we've been dating a while then across is preferred.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sit at her side, maybe hold her hand. then we can both look at each other, or I could put my arm over her. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Face to face so you can see her face expressions and her beautiful eyes and smile:)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer next to her

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I prefer face to face.

But you females seem deadset on next to each other; even on dates with friends.

0|0
    0|0
    • We always sit across from each other, easier to talk that way, it's more intimate. Can save the touch for home :)

Recommended myTakes