Guys would you set either next to the girl you like or face to face with her?

guys if you like a girl would you either seat next to the girl you like (better for touching her) or seat with her face to face (so you can look in her eyes) and I am not talking about a date with only you too but e.g. when you are out dining with friends

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Great question. If it is a long table, I would sit F2F as I would want to see how interested she is in whatever I say. Does she smile or even understand my jokes. If it were a round table, then I prefer side by side because as ot is we are not close enough, we can see each others estures and also, it gives the added chance to see if she cares about me. If she notices that I need something and if she acts on that.