Guys what do you want in a girl?

Pretty face, nice eyebrows, great body, perfect personality, Pretty voice, tall, short, skinny, fat, all natural, fake. ? What do you want in a girl?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality wise, many of the same things that are always mentioned. Nobody is perfect though, I understand.

Physically, I don't even know. I do know what I'm attracted to for sure, but I want to continue my life without certain expectations when it comes to this. I get the feeling that if I ever do find the right girl, she'll have all the perfect features in my eyes anyways.