Guys what do you want in a girl?

Pretty face, nice eyebrows, great body, perfect personality, Pretty voice, tall, short, skinny, fat, all natural, fake. ? What do you want in a girl?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality wise, many of the same things that are always mentioned. Nobody is perfect though, I understand.

Physically, I don't even know. I do know what I'm attracted to for sure, but I want to continue my life without certain expectations when it comes to this. I get the feeling that if I ever do find the right girl, she'll have all the perfect features in my eyes anyways.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I like skinny girls, delicate and femenine, long hair, showered, manicured, pedicured, shaved, maybe someone into cosmetics, someone I can talk for hours if I want to, and have sex for hours if I want to. Someone that doesn't mind giving me long blowjobs and that in a fun way is able to spend a whole day naked with me playing with each others bodies. That's a good life.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm...actually I consider a girl's personality more than her looks. so definitely I want that she cares for me and never leave by my side...

yeah I want a caring girl

^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty/cute face, nice body, compadable personality.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes