Ways to let guys know you're interested?

I don't really know how to flirt with guys and I'm kind of quiet. What's the best way for me to let a guy know I'm interested?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I know its hard when you're shy. very hard, but eventually you'll get tired of wondering if he likes you and you'll bite the bullet and try and flirt. I'm in the same situation, He was flirting with me the whole time and I was oblivious to it. I didn't know if he liked me or not, the only way to know was to flirt back.

smile when you see him, say Hi, toss your hair back, start small, see what his reaction is. ifts positive then do it again and see if he flirts back.

• gee, thanks for ba. good luck