Men is it true went you have slept with someone that isn't your wife?

Continue...

wife or girlfriend that there are no feeling involved and that it really does mean nothing and its also true that its doesn't mean you love your other half any less

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Anyone who cheats on their partner obviously does not care enough about them to take their feelings into consideration.

So while it doesn't necessarily mean that they love their partner any less, what it DOES mean is that they didn't really love them very much to begin with.