What are some good gifts for a guy's birthday?

so he's birthday is after 2 weeks maybe less. I have no idea what I'm gonna get. I love him, so I want to make or give him something really special... but unfortunately I don't have enough money to get something nice... so I need as many ideas as you can give me with cheap things to get or maybe somewhere to go or spend the day ut?

i don't know I need help!

if I should take him somewhere special or spend the whole day out and make unforgettable, but what to do?

OR what to get something special but cheap... or shall I make him something at home, but what is it?

Any help would be nice!

p.s. he doesn't know that I like him or maybe he does but maybe he doesn't like me back.

anyway I want to make this day very special!

i would be very thankful for all the ideas... :)

01