Do you think female income inequality is real?

My personal opinion, the answer is no. Stats like women earning 77% of men, while they might not be entirely false, are misleading.

Here is a page containing about 30...yes yo heard me correctly, 30 links to different articles and studies, some done by very prominent agencies like the US department of labor, proving that there is no income disparity between men and women. In many cases its actually the men who are being treated unfairly in the work place.

link
  • Women get paid LESS than men
  • Women get paid EQUALLY to men
  • Women get paid MORE than men
    Vote C
  • I'm not sure.
    Vote D
1. People are misinterpreting the question. Which would be seen if you go to the link. That 77% stat is somewhat true, it just doesn't tell the entire story which is what I'm arguing. What I mean by inequality is that someone getting paid differently for the exact same job and all other factors being equal other than gender.

2. Seriously...go to to the link.
These poll results show why our society is doomed. I post a link with 30 f***ing sources and half of you still choose to ignore the facts. How do you convince someone the sky is blue when its staring them right in the face.
How can I post 30 sources proving there is no such thing and people still believe otherwise? You guys are either stupid as f*** or didn't take the time to click the link .

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Women between ages of 22 and 30 make 8% more than men in the same age group.

So no, not over across the board, that's for sure.