What are some of the things that you learned on this site that you would normally would not have?

For me I never knew girls cared about how tall a guy is and that there was a different colors to a girls parts . (I know they are all different but I never considered the "color" I guess I don't care about the color I guess)

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You never knew girls cared about height? wow.

I learned ... more women like rough sex then I knew.

I learned that a lot of women believe guys have FWB because they are 'busy'.

I learned that some black girls really like white guys.

I learned that if you're really open and honest about what you want, people who want the same will be drawn to you.

I learned that a lot of us worry too much about holding on to a person, rather then going for the right relationship and seeing if the person will join us in it.

I learned that more girls are worried about labia size then I'd have realized.

I learned that pee and sex are not discussed in cosmo, allegedly

I learned that a lot of girls will ask for advice about this guy they know without mentioning they slept with him.