What's worse... having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?

What's worse... having expectations that are too high, or having no expectations at all?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Having expectations too high. That could lead you to always being unsatisfied, while having low standards mean you can be surprised often.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I vote too high. I've seen an episode of house hunters where they go through houses to see ones that match what they want in their price range.

They went through more than a dozen houses and one I thought matched perfectly but the location was not where they wanted, another one the house had no garden. It was the first episode I seen where they didn't get a house so having expectations that were too high ended up being a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having no expectations at all. You simply won't ever be happy being that way and it's certain by 100%, standards are not only about appearance, they also are about personality - if you're OK dealing with a bitch who makes your life into hell - well, good luck - knock yourself out but I personally rather stay single than with someone like that - it's never bad to aim for what you really want!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes