Girls, is touchiness usually a good indicator of attraction?

Hi...

For example, would you touch a good friend/acquaintance the same way you would try to make contact with a crush/a guy you like.

This girl I like that has a boyfriend often touches my thighs (with her hand, not in a sexual manner though, she always kinda 'finds a way' to touch me) and our legs will often touch under the table (we're in the same class) and this will often last pretty long as none of us moves our legs.

More recently she had a small red spot on her face, right under her lower lip and said to me "I'm gonna get a pimple :(" I told her it might just be a red spot not a pimple and she told me "No, touch it you can feel a bump". (which I complied with)

She's basically very flirty, mostly via touch but not only and I often flirt back. I have a hard time understanding what she wants though, since she has a boyfriend...

So what does touching mean in general and what can I think of this situation more precisely...

40

Most Helpful Girl

• she wants you.but since she has a boyfriend then this situation is so wrong on her end.i would be straight up with her and ask what she wants from you.women love when a guy can be blunt like that.or ask would your boyfriend be OK with this? who knows maybe theyre looking for a third...