Is it wrong that I like "dressing up?"

Hi,

I've been with my boyfriend over a year now and I still feel the need to "get ready," (e.g., hair, some make up, etc.) when we're together. The only time I'm not dressed up is when we run together.

He says that I'm beautiful with or without the enhancements, but I do it because I believe a woman should have a little mystery and strive to look her best--even if you're just going to the grocery store.

Is this an antiqued rationale?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all -- I see it as a lost art.

With the influx of ugg boots and yoga pants, it seems that many women have given up on "dressing up" and this guy for certain still appreciates it!