Long hair? Or not to long hair?

So, I'm going to be 27 in less then a months time, just moved to a new city and well the life style is slowly changing I guess you could say.

I've been debating cutting my hair off... again. I've had my hair long a few times and have shaved it off a few times. I've been told that I ether should keep it long, or go bald. Well, from what women and hair dressers tell me. Anyway, what do you think?

link

link

link

Here some of me bald/shaved head to keep the context of it all.

link

link

The only reason I'd keep my hair is purely for vanity. I do a lot of combat sports and train MMA, so, long hair can kind of get in the way. But I find that the ladies like it, well, some of them. Whatta' ya' think? Keep it?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good with both, but personally I prefer you with long hair; though I'm not a massive fan of the style of it. A bit flat and a bit too combed over; so for my preference, keep the majority of the length; just get a bit of a re-style.

But like I said, I think you look good either way, I just lean more to the longer hair on you personally.

• I'm a huge dude. I don't know how to style my hair. Maybe I should learn tho. What "style" would you personally prescribe? And how do you do that stuff lol?

• I don't necessarily mean style is as in - products etc. Just go to your hairdresser and get a cut. A little of the length taken off, some layers and some body put in.