Long hair? Or not to long hair?

So, I'm going to be 27 in less then a months time, just moved to a new city and well the life style is slowly changing I guess you could say.

I've been debating cutting my hair off... again. I've had my hair long a few times and have shaved it off a few times. I've been told that I ether should keep it long, or go bald. Well, from what women and hair dressers tell me. Anyway, what do you think?

link

link

link

Here some of me bald/shaved head to keep the context of it all.

link

link

The only reason I'd keep my hair is purely for vanity. I do a lot of combat sports and train MMA, so, long hair can kind of get in the way. But I find that the ladies like it, well, some of them. Whatta' ya' think? Keep it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look good with both, but personally I prefer you with long hair; though I'm not a massive fan of the style of it. A bit flat and a bit too combed over; so for my preference, keep the majority of the length; just get a bit of a re-style.

But like I said, I think you look good either way, I just lean more to the longer hair on you personally.

1|3
    0|0
    • I'm a huge dude. I don't know how to style my hair. Maybe I should learn tho. What "style" would you personally prescribe? And how do you do that stuff lol?

• I don't necessarily mean style is as in - products etc. Just go to your hairdresser and get a cut. A little of the length taken off, some layers and some body put in.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Why not maintain a healthy balance and have very low cut hair?

I like you with both looks.

But bald is a bit more suiting.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been told by a few people that I just don't look good with "medium" length hair. Plus I have "baby fine" hair apparently which sucks to do something with. I'm not really that kind of guy ether. Like, don't use guy cosmetics and what not. Thanks for the input tho

• I'm the type of girl who loves long hair on guys, but I also love bald guys. You look way better bald.

0|1
    0|0
    • One for the Jason Statham look.

• 3rd pic down looks like were spending time with mary jane

• Oh yeah, that was a MESSY night.

Me and MJ are tight. Some people would say TO tight.

• Well personally I'm not a fan of long hair on guys. My favorite hair is short, and clean cut- maybe throw in some bangs or something if you're into that look, but overall I like hair cut short (yet not shaved/bald either)

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on the person most of the time. For you, definitely short. Bald you looks better than you with long hair (but maybe try a buzz cut)

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with a clean but relatively short hair cut but long enuff that a female can grab it

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes