Mean guy is now calling me doll?!

theres a guy who has been bullying me all year and then I move but we still see each other. Before I move he would call me mean names. Now he's calling me doll. Is it a trick? WHAT DOES IT MEAN!
i am not asking what the word doll mean. I'm asking what emotion does he havve for me. What does it mean when a guy hates you then calls you doll.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• he likes you. the meanness is from him liking you and not knowing how to express his emotions. trust me on this one, I'm the same way. Its a defense mechanism. The guy I like used to get into fights all the time and act so mean to each other. after 3 years of that I think we got tired(at least I did) of it and I decided to be nice to him. perhaps this is the case with your friend, he's tired of liking you and the frustration that goes with it because he knows calling you names gets him nowhere so now he's trying a different tactic.