What do you think about skinny girls

guys what do you think about naturally really skinny girls. is that attractive, expessially if she doesn't try to be skinny.
Updates:
what if she has boobs, but not really ass lolz.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally like curvier women with thick thighs, sort of like a christina hendricks body type but at the end of the day, a cute face>body.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yup, hell, I like em' a bit skinny.

You put a girl on the skinny side in front of me and a girl on the chubby side in front of me, odd's are I'd take the skinny one.

You put a really skinny girl in front of me and a really fat girl in front of me it's a no contest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naturally suits the person but you know when someone is pushing it (when they say ohh I don;t eat anything)...So my message to them is...eat something.

0|0
    1|0
    • can you tell when a girl is naturally skinny and one who is pushing it?

• yes the naturally skinny ones have high metabolism and eat anything and everything and stay the same weight but the fake ones don;t eat anything and they always say, ohh I don't like this or that or ...everything basically.

• Yes, well, you know, the skinny girls look so good in clothes. I'm in China and they are so pretty, nearly all are slender and in styled clothes they all look great.

Now the few that have some curves...wwwwow...

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's naturally then I'm not complaining, but if she's hurting herself to get that skinny, then I don't like it. Chunky or Skinny I don't really mind either way as long as she's comfortable and happy, and not doing harm to her health being that way.

0|0
    1|0
  • Well, I'm more of an ass man honestly. If you're worried about having a small bum I would suggest that you work on making it bigger. Works just the same as if a guy wants his chest and arms bigger. Work, uh ass muscle groups.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care if you are skinny, as long as you are not anorexic, it doesn't really matter. As for the boobs and ass; they are both more about shape to me rather than size.

0|0
    0|0
  • The tall skinny stick figure girls, or bone thin girls aren't all that attractive to me most of the time. If she has curves cool, but if she's like a board and has a flat chest, flat butt, and skeleton legs it just looks weird to me.

0|0
    0|0
    • @update: Then her body probably looks good. Face is more important though, as is personality but maybe those are rocking on you to? =P

• oh not really an ass, I misread that. I like nice butts on girls, but I'd evaluate it on a case by case basis. lol =)

• Western society has trained us male to view that as the ideal...so most males would take a liking to that bodytype.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the girl is attractive to me then she can be skinny, curvy, athletic,chubby, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are really hot to me...(:(:(:

0|0
    0|0
    • @Update..I don't really care if she's got ass OR boobs...always preferred smaller anyway..look...if your boobs are not gigantic...then you would be exactly my type...(:(:(:

• No offense but if they have absolutely no muscle mass and no t*ts or ass at all, the their bodies look awkward. They may look frail and weak like they'd get beat up and clothes don't flatter them a certain way

2|0
    0|1
    • That's an awfully hostile comment.

Sheesh.

• Claretica, I really do not mean to be hostile at all. I was just being honest.

• Guys want skinny girls, and I think it's unfair for guys to dislike the skinny girls that try. If anything they deserve more credit then the naturally skinny girls because not only are they thin but they put forth the effort to be that way.

0|1
    1|0
  • if its natural , then me likee :D

0|0
    1|0
  • If they are see your ribs skinny then I am not into it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes