What do guys mean when they tell other people they like you but they never talk to you?

I like a guy in my grade and he always says hey to me in the hallway and a few of his friends and my friends have told me that he likes me. What do I do? Does he really like me?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds shy. My guess if you friends and his friends are both saying he likes you then it's probably true. Maybe find a way for your group and his group to hang out so you both are in a comfortable environment, then casually start up a conversation with him. It's nice and safe for both of you.