What do guys mean when they tell other people they like you but they never talk to you?

I like a guy in my grade and he always says hey to me in the hallway and a few of his friends and my friends have told me that he likes me. What do I do? Does he really like me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He sounds shy. My guess if you friends and his friends are both saying he likes you then it's probably true. Maybe find a way for your group and his group to hang out so you both are in a comfortable environment, then casually start up a conversation with him. It's nice and safe for both of you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It means they're cowards. Approaching him and bridging the gap will take the pressure off of his shoulders. Just strike up a conversation and then ask him how he feels about you. Being straight forward and clear is always a good option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him as much as possible. If he wants to talk to you and asks you out he does like you. If not then he doesn't. Flirt if you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you but is too shy to approach you. He hopes you'll hear about it and approach HIM...

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's too shy to approach you..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes