What does this mean?

So I asked this girl to go party with me this weekend and she was like

"I want to!" and then I was waiting for a "but..." except she was like get back to me tomorrow, then paused and said I'll go for a little bit. I've been talking to her once in a while for 2 weeks. I feel like I'm super close to the friend zone. Should I just not go with her? ( I told her I would call her tomorrow before I go) What should I do at the party to remove any chances of being friend zoned?

Apparently she only had one boyfriend and is having a hard time getting over him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Red flag. Do not attempt to get with someone who is not over their ex yet. I can promise you it just won't work.

As for not being friend zoned, don't be the person she feels she could vent all her frustrations over or complain about her ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • She may be worried about being seen with you in public or who is at the party or she may have strict parents, other priorities, study etc etc. Ultimately imo the best way to go about it is ring her like you said if she says she can't then ask if she wants to catch up before you go. If she does come with you then be a good inviter, offer to dance, get drinks, intrpduce her to people if she doesn't know then once things are going just back off a bit and hang out with other people. She'll either try to find you again or she won't

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes