What does this mean?

So I asked this girl to go party with me this weekend and she was like

"I want to!" and then I was waiting for a "but..." except she was like get back to me tomorrow, then paused and said I'll go for a little bit. I've been talking to her once in a while for 2 weeks. I feel like I'm super close to the friend zone. Should I just not go with her? ( I told her I would call her tomorrow before I go) What should I do at the party to remove any chances of being friend zoned?

Apparently she only had one boyfriend and is having a hard time getting over him.

20