What do guys find creepy? when are you too attached?

ok guys, what do you find too creepy in a girl? is texting too much creepy? what's obsessive? what'st he worst story about a girl who liked you too much?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting too much is more annoying than creepy. If a text convo goes more than 3 texts either way then you should really just call. Calling is a much better form of communication, and much faster. Texting is a hassle.

Creepy mostly comes into play when the attention is unwanted to begin with. If it's not unwanted then you're usually OK provided you don't try to control or contact me every living moment of my life. Control freaks are probably what guys find most creepy. Also, don't do things that make my life hard. Don't call/text me 400 times while I'm in class or if I say I'm in class. That gets me into trouble. Don't do it while I'm working. That also gets me in trouble.

Follow common sense, which is apparently not very common, and you can avoid being creepy with surprising ease.