What do guys find creepy? when are you too attached?

ok guys, what do you find too creepy in a girl? is texting too much creepy? what's obsessive? what'st he worst story about a girl who liked you too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting too much is more annoying than creepy. If a text convo goes more than 3 texts either way then you should really just call. Calling is a much better form of communication, and much faster. Texting is a hassle.

Creepy mostly comes into play when the attention is unwanted to begin with. If it's not unwanted then you're usually OK provided you don't try to control or contact me every living moment of my life. Control freaks are probably what guys find most creepy. Also, don't do things that make my life hard. Don't call/text me 400 times while I'm in class or if I say I'm in class. That gets me into trouble. Don't do it while I'm working. That also gets me in trouble.

Follow common sense, which is apparently not very common, and you can avoid being creepy with surprising ease.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• lol

this girl used to follow me everywhere, and was relentless with compliments, I couldn't be the bad guy and tell her to leave me alone, but it got bad, we ended up just being friends.

Just trying too hard in general is creepy

1|0
    0|0
    • why couldn't you just tell her to leave you alone? were you making out with her?

• No not at all, I didn't want to hurt her feelings so we just ended up being friends, she ended up getting over me which was good.

• you are so typical. so typically scared of being a creepy person. which means you are gonna be that. when something is obsessive, it does FEEL obsessive.

and when it is not, it is not.

I am not saying it is wrong to determine what is being perceived as what,

but behaving according to what someone might possibly perceive should not be the focus.

You should be with a person who is tolerent even if you are obsessed.

If you guys cannot deal with obsession than it definitely is going to be a problem.

What people should focus on should probably be how to handle obsession, what are the limits to it, and the borders between thinking as a couple and individuality.

1|0
    0|0
    • no I am merely curious. I already know that it's about reciprocation...it's OK to text someone 400 times if they return it but if it's one sided, then it's a bit off.

• I agree with Hypathia, I have the obsessive problem. It's true, when you start worrying about being obsessive, chances are you're coming off as obsessive. Once it happens it's too late and probably already creeped the person out. If you're worrying about it that much there's a chance you have OCD like myself (I know.) It's not like you can just stop worrying and flip the switch. Then you're worried because you creeped them out so you wanna go back and "fix" things. It's a vicious cycle so you are better off with someone who accepts you and is willing to help you grow out of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Creepy and your headed in the friend zone.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol, of course but guys like attention. it's funny how it really depends on the girl.

Recommended myTakes