Have you ever think China is a superpower?

In my university a foreigner friend of mine once said that China will be the next superpower country,but actually I don't think so.so what's your opinion? I do love black op 2,but I don't wanna kill Chinese army in the game.Ready to enjoy it~~~

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• China has 1/5th the world's population. It has the 3rd best military in the world. If you took America's ENTIRE population and doubled it, you would get China's available military man power. They are one of the most technologically advanced states in the world, and also becoming a leading player in education. They seem to slowly be taking over the world's manufacturing business.

If you look at it on paper, they could easily be the next super power...not a whole lot is stopping them. Add in the fact that America relies HEAVILY on China's money and supplies to keep it running, they could pull the plug on us at any time and screw us over. In reality...it will take them a while to get there, if they do.

0|0
    0|0
    • haha,actually I will tell you some opinion of mine, if you stay in China for a year,u will easily find PRC is not as strong as you think,we do have a lot of money,but we do have problems,most of people live in this country are still damn poor,they even don't know how 2 use the computer, I am very glad that I grow up in Beijing,one of the modern city. I am a lucky man. I hate the education here,cuz it is so damn hard^_^

• Show All
    • There seems to be a lot of importance put on material objects such as money, cars, houses etc in America. It is not as bad as most countries though, because generally people have enough for themselves. More often than not, attraction and love here is based off of other reasons, but it is still a possibility. It sure does annoy the heck out of me though...it's just stupid..in any country.

• Girls from other province in china just wanna married with a modern city man,most of the people there couldn't buy a car or even a small department ,they feel hopeless,there are over 50 million people live in my city,amazing right,but there are only 18million of them are local people,others are just workers come from countryside who are struggling in this f***ing city

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe one day, but it'll be pretty far off. Everyone thinks that China is going to catch up with the US in the next few years, but that would be incredible. The main reason why is that China has four times as many people as the US does with the same GDP. That means four times as many people are producing the same amount of stuff. That's not a characteristic of a superpower. But they are rapidly increasing in productivity. I do not see them catching up for fifty to a hundred years at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • It could be. WE are all making China rich! Everyone should just stop buying "MADE IN CHINA" sh*t, it's literally sh*t, and they don't give a sh*t about protecting our Earth. Sustainability is crucial. Instead, we all should save, then spend more money on Good Quality things made here (eco friendly) for the most part.

0|0
    0|0
    • u know what,f*** the earth is the only way making China rich,China is not as same as Japan,they have no high technology

• What the heck are you talking about?

• They ARE and HAVE been for a while now. Welcome to the planet earth.

And FYI tho's aren't real people you're shooting.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's already a superpower, especially considering how dependent our economy is on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • And this is why human being should no longer breed folks...

0|0
    0|0
    • so bro is there any relationship between super power and breeding folks?~~

• "I do love black op 2,but I don't wanna kill Chinese army in the game."

lolwut

0|0
    0|0
  • No I have never think that.

Their giant ego cripples them.

0|0
    0|0
    • agree,we should stop helping African people and use the money on our own. it is nessary.

• Yes of course they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • China IS a superpower

0|0
    0|0
  • China is already a superpower.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes