Is there a minnie for every mickey? A daisy for every donald?

What I mean to say is, do you believe in soul mates? I'm waiting to find mine because I do.

163

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe that everyone has one soul mate. I believe that there are a multitude of people who could be great potential spouses for everyone. I think this because it's highly unlikely that if everyone had one soul mate and one only, they would even ever be in the same city as their soul mate, much less meet, date, and marry them.

• red smartie, you know there is a mickey out there for you :-)

• Yes, in fact I am.

• it's because your minnie mouse avatar is very cute, makes me smile whenever I see it :-)