Just can't seem to understand what I am not understanding?

I just can't seem to understand the different concepts that I need to get a girl. As of now I am 27 never had a girlfriend, a kiss or sex. I have had dates, but nothing really has come of them. Right now I am getting scared because I feel like I will never get married. A lot of my peers are either have married, have kids or both. On the other hand I don't have either. I plan to get married and have a kid before I am 30, but the rate things are going right now I don't see that happening. I just don't know what I must do in order to reach my goal.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Never kissed and never had a girlfriend... I'm going to be cruel to be kind here.

Take the initiative already!

It's a fact everyone's had admirers and failed to act on. 9/10 will say no and 10/10 will say no if you don't actually say hi. Try going for someone who isn't your usual type.

Get off here and find yourself a girlfriend TODAY! Not tomorrow, not next week when the moon turns scarlet or something. NOW! Don't wait for cupid to start using his date-r@pe arrows on everyone, just go outside to places you enjoy visiting and take the initiative. I've heard of guys who went to watch chickflicks with the sole aim of flirting.

This is the most common bullsh!t story on this website. People younger than you can be forgiven for their lack of knowledge, but at your age it's getting pathetic. You can come up with as many excuses as you want, but you must get over your shyness. Dating is not about getting a girl to sleep with you, it's about testing your compatibility with that person. Sex comes naturally.

My best advice to everyone in this situation:

The worst case scenario is also the best one. S/he says no, you can move onto the next until someone finally says yes.

Most people you know have kids already, I'm guessing this is feeding your insecurities.

'I just don't know what I must do in order to reach my goal.' This is another problem. Everyone has the right to be loved, but you just made it sound like a game. Your goal is your career, not marriage. The right woman will come along, but you must actually take the initiative.

Go to a nice place and find yourself a girlfriend NOW! Noticed I've put 2 explanation marks.

INITIATIVE - INITIATIVE - INITIATIVE - INITIATIVE!

• I can't believe my harsh words was voted top answer.

• What you said is the truth, and was looking for.

• So what you're saying is that you were looking for a kick in the backside?

Go get 'em, tiger!