Should I go to Anime Con by myself?

I'm planning on going to LA for the Anime Con next summer. I'll be 16 and I'm wondering if I should go alone.

It'll be my first con and I'll be cosplaying. I'm studying up, watching videos about what to expect, what to bring etc. I'm just not sure if I should invite a fellow anime fantic to come with me.

I can definitely protect myself, no question about that, but should a cosplaying 16 year old go to a con alone (including the fact that it'll probably be a big con)

Thanks so much!
  • Go by yourself, nothing to fear!
  • Always cosplay with a buddy!
  • Bring your parents to LA with you, but not to the con!
    Vote C
  • Bring two or three friends!
    Vote D

04

Most Helpful Guy

• if your issue is a concern for security, at least at the con you have nothing to worry about. I've been to comic con in san diego plenty of times and it's safe and the people are mostly harmless nerds.

I've been to comic con with friends and by myself and it's pretty boring by yourself.