Is it normal for girls to "pick" fights?

This girl was being a bit bitchy to me a few days ago. She was being nice and friendly with everybody but she had this attitude towards me the whole day. I saw her again today and she apologized and she said she was trying to pick a fight because she was upset that day. Is this normal female behavior? Of all the people she knows, why me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it's normal but this girl I knew was like that. I'm just glad I wasn't her boyfriend or I would have broken up with her.

if it's a one day thing it makes me wonder if it was her time of the month and you just became her main target.