Is it normal for girls to "pick" fights?

This girl was being a bit bitchy to me a few days ago. She was being nice and friendly with everybody but she had this attitude towards me the whole day. I saw her again today and she apologized and she said she was trying to pick a fight because she was upset that day. Is this normal female behavior? Of all the people she knows, why me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it's normal but this girl I knew was like that. I'm just glad I wasn't her boyfriend or I would have broken up with her.

if it's a one day thing it makes me wonder if it was her time of the month and you just became her main target.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They usually never admit it but yeah its normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not normal behavior , it was probably just "one of those days". Don't you have them? ;) good that she apologized, though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Of course I have them. Thing is, that behavior was only directed at me, everybody else got her "normal" persona :P

• Yeah, that's kind of weird, but don't take it personally. Probably you were first in a row and she just took it out on you and realized she was being mean so she started to be nice on everyone else :)

Recommended myTakes