Girls, have you ever slapped a guy because you were mad at him before?

Also have you ever thrown your drink at a guy or pepper sprayed him?

Describe the situation.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I haven't and I would never. I don't think I have it in my to ever actually do that. However I'd pepper spray someone that tries to attack me though in self defence.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• if a girl slapped me and I deserved it, (as in I cheated on her that's the only reason I think id deserve a slap), which I probably wouldn't do, Id take it and still continue to apologize, if a girl at a bar threw her drink in my face or slapped me I'd insult her so bad the whole club would feel bad for her. And trust me if I have to, I can talk some mad sh*t.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got kneed in the nuts by a girl once from behind, she thought I was someone else. She didn't even apologize after that. Crazy girl, no wonder her boyfriend left her, she is nuts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope- never slapped a guy or thrown my drink in his face. And where in the world would I get pepper spray?!

I've hit guys before, but I don't slap, I punch, just like my brothers taught me. I'll punch guys if they grab me (as in inappropriately) and won't let go, although they get a warning first (usually I move their hand and say stop)...Once I hit a guy because he threw my puppy (8 weeks old) across the room.

Other than that, I playfully hit my guy friends and brothers, but it's very rare for me to get angry enough to actually hit a guy wanting to hurt him. Even when I get grabbed, it's usually a semi-hard punch or shove to remind them it's NOT OK to just grope a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • if this tops it, at a club I tried to flirt with a girl on the dance floor, then randomly her friend comes from no where and starts choking me.

then as pay back I squeezed her t*ts and walked off

0|0
    0|0
  • Ah the benefits of being tall. You can't reach no matter how much of an ass I am *evil laughter ensues* =P

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • OMG who brought them?!

Shhh.. I will hide, my act haven't worked!

And if I discovered it was you who called them,

I will beat you too! muhahah :P

• hasn't*

• I've slapped a girl across the face before, but not a guy. I've jokingly hit one lightly before, but that's it really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think slapping is demeaning. I prefer just giving the silent treatment when I'm angry, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, luckily no guy was rude with me. ^-^

And I don't like to slap people I think it's an insult.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys used to follow me around in high school.. like right behind me.. and then scatter when I got mad and turned. I did push the guys away and if they persisted (and were within range) then I would punch them really hard or throw something at them lol. It's funny now that I think of it - they began to fear me and stopped bugging me (especially when I was carrying anything heavy lol) but you can't say they didn't have it coming! I asked nicely many times lol they have to respect a lady's private space. I don't like being touched in places by just anybody!

0|0
    0|0
  • as a joke but he knew that lol but not because I was mad at him

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would never put my hands on a guy nor would I ever tolerate his hands one me in that fashion.

0|0
    0|0
  • never have I ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • joke slapped but never thrown a drink or pepper sprayed

i wasn't seriously mad but sometimes he would say things to tease me that were very dirty or not nice so I would joke slap him lightly but he would just laugh

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes