My boyfriend puts numbers under the same contact but aren't that contact?

Ok so my b.f puts all his contacts as nicknames or under a contact that isn't that persons number or he "forgot" that number was still in his phone or was supposed to take it out but only changes last digit of the number ? What does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He knows you're a phone snoop.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I dated a guy like this before and he did it to hide other women from me. Also you say that he lies a lot so why exactly are you asking this question? It's a done deal you cannot trust this guy so get the f*** out. He will just end up hurting you big time.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's hiding his female contacts, I suppose, so you won't see them if you're just glancing at his phone. Pretty sneaky. Thanks for the idea; maybe I will start doing that as well! You know how jealous women are!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah girl if he has to hide his numbers and contacts like that then you need to check yourself far as security with in yourself.

and

Far as this guy needing to that has to check his intentions and devotion towards you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have trust issues and he might be a player.

1|1
    0|0
  • It means three things. It means you are nosy. It means you will always find a guy that you will boss around and manipulate and he will want to cheat on you. It means your boyfriend wants to get away from you eventually but he has no balls to do so.

1|0
    1|1
  • Do you look at his phone alot?

0|0
    0|0
    • No I don't but he lies a lot. I call him out and he gets pisst I never ever checked his phone before till I had a girl tell me hey you need to watch your man I. Didn't know you guys were toghether and he texts and calls me all the time

Recommended myTakes